The holiday weekend is officially here! Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays for food; there’s always fresh fruit and veggies available and watermelon is in season. If you’re looking for a great vegan dessert option showcasing summertime berries, this quick Vegan Peanut Butter Dip is where it’s at. It comes together in a few minutes with the help of a food processor. Use blueberries and raspberries to create a mini-flag and serve it with strawberries or gluten-free graham crackers for dipping. Yum!
Vegan Peanut Butter Dip
Gluten-Free, Vegan Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave (raw if possible)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1.5 cups raspberries
- strawberries/gluten-free vegan graham crackers for dipping
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until fully mixed.
- Pour dip into an 8×8 glass dish. Arrange berries in a flag pattern on top.
- Serve with strawberries or gluten-free graham crackers for dipping.
Serving size: 1/16 of recipe Calories: 118 Fat: 6.6g Saturated fat: 2.1g Carbohydrates: 11.1g Sugar: 3.8g Sodium: 70mg Fiber: 2.7g Protein: 4.2g Cholesterol: 0mg
Refrigerate any leftovers.
+ Leave a comment