I recently picked up a popsicle mold and knew I wanted to make fresh, healthy, and light fruit pops. I also knew I wanted to make some patriotic treats for the weekend.
These healthy, light Patriotic Berry Popsicles are easy to prepare in under twenty minutes. Once you mix up the liquid, you pour into a popsicle mold, drop in fruit, and freeze overnight.
You’re left with an impressive dessrt the next day. Feel free to get crazy with the fruit! The more flavors, the better. I also like to switch up the fruit juice in this recipe (swap the lemon for orange or lime). These pops really are the perfect summer snack.
- 2 cups filtered water
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup (depending on sweetness preference) or a few drops liquid stevia to sweeten
- 1/2 cup berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- Combine water, lemon juice, and maple syrup or stevia in a medium bowl. Stir vigorously with a whisk.
- Pour into popsicle molds (this recipe will make 6 popsicles).
- Drop in berries.
- Freeze overnight.
- To remove from mold, run under hot for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.