Hi friend!!!! Today, I’m continuing with the detox recipes. This pear smoothie is a spin-off of my Banana Bread Green Smoothie, with pear replacing the banana. If you’re not into pears yet, get some as soon as possible! They’re high in vitamin C and A, which act as antioxidants to protect us against cell-damaging free radicals. Plus, ripe pears are seriously tasty. Enjoy!
Free Radical-Fighting Pear Green Smoothie
Gluten-Free, Vegan, Refined-Sugar Free
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pear, cored
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- handful of ice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until completely combined.
+ Leave a comment