Every time I eat mango, I notice how filling it is. (I also notice how ridiculously good it is!) That satiated feeling can be attributed to fiber, which the fruit is packed with. This fiber, along with water content, helps with digestion and keeps your system running in tip top shape. Plus, mango contains a substantial amount of vitamin C (hello glowing skin) and vitamin A. In today’s smoothie, we’re pairing this super fruit with satiating protein, nutrient-rich coconut water, and energizing maca. It will keep you fueled all morning long!
- 1 mango, peeled and cored (or 1 cup frozen mango)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional, for energy)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (I like Vega)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-spend blender, process until fully combined.